We have been busy preparing for the reopening of Wigful Thinking on June 17, 2020. Olivia and I are looking forward to once again being of service to those who need our assistance.
Reopening of Wigful Thinking – We will be opening on a limited schedule, taking no more than three appointments daily. As in the past, anyone who feels ill will need to reschedule.
Wigful Thinking has been a sanitary, healthy, and safe environment for our clients since opening in 2014. Often, the clients we serve are dealing with hair loss due to a medical issue, and we take every precaution to protect their well-being.
Here is a list of protocols we will follow to ensure the safety of our clients:
- Appointments are required. Absolutely no walk-ins! Since we will be scheduling only three appointments per day, please call us when you are diagnosed and have expectations of hair loss. We will be sure to run on schedule for your convenience.
- We sanitize the studio between each client. Please do not enter early as we use this time for cleaning.
- Masks Required. Clients and guests are REQUIRED to wear a mask.
- Only one guest per client is allowed. They, too, must wear a mask.
- Signs of illness. Anyone who has symptoms of a cold, respiratory ailment, fever, or flu-like symptoms will not be allowed into the salon. Please call to reschedule your appointment.
- Upon arrival, please call from the parking lot to ensure the waiting room is empty.
- Temperature check. Be prepared to have your temperature taken when you arrive.
- Purell sanitizer available; must apply upon entering the studio for an appointment.
Please call us today at 609-249-4811 to request your confidential appointment.
We will answer all of your questions so you’ll know exactly what to expect during your time with us.